Last night Dolly was running around with her tail between her legs and then
I sat in the recliner with both her and Desi.  She always likes to lay
between my blouse and my jacket with her head going down the arms of the
jacket.  When I wanted to get up, I tried to move her and then put her on
the chair with Desi.  When I touched her, she made a very big screech.  When
I tried to find out what was wrong, I saw that her umbilical hernia (it was
repaired when she was 7 weeks and the repair broke almost two years ago and
me and the vet were watching it, and he always said that it was not a
painful hernia.)  I was shocked how it is now protruding further and it has
now formed a big bulge from the center to the right.  I am getting ready to
take her to the vet.I really hope that he will be able to make her feel
better; the sensible side of me tells me that she will probably need
surgery.  I will email when I get back home.