Rebecca, this may sound like a stupid question but....bear? Do some people eat
bear? Do dogs? I surely didn't know that.

Evelyn

________________________________
 From: Rebecca <rebeccab...@ymail.com>
To: "Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com" <Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 7:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Question on food

I buy some stuff ground. As for pork, this has been a huge topic on the raw
list!  Pork in the US is fine. There is no longer trichinosis in farm raised
pigs. Now as for wild boar and bear this is a different story. BUT freezing
gets rid of it. Unless your getting wild game from very cold regions. Then it
can have a cold temp resistant tric. In it. But as I don't get wild game this
isn't a concern of mine lol

But pork heart and tongue are a huge part of my guys diet

Rebecca

Sent from my iPhone