Hi Pam:

Liza was fearful when I brought her home. If I got out of bed during the night,
she would get up too to see where I was. I've had her almost 3 months now and
she doesn't get up with me anymore at night. After a week or so she was content
to lay on the couch by herself. but she came around and now she does her thing
around the house. I take her out on her leash to pee and poop and she likes
that. She wasn't spooked as much as Tino but she was quite insecure. After all
she had been living in the woods.

Forgot to mention that Liza was shot at. When the vet did her dental he found a
gun pellet in her gum and removed it. The rescue group thinks she was probably
trying to get into someones garbage. In Tenn I was told strays found with
bullets are common. The stray problem down there is bad. I can't imagine
shooting these tiny little dogs or any dog for that matter. This is why these
strays are transported up to the Northeast to get adopted.

Anyway, I bet Tino will come around too. Just takes time.

Margie