Wish I could; but I am limited to two where I live.

 

 

 

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Susanne Defoe
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 8:08 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Need another Baby?

 

  

If there is anyone in the Sarasota FL area that has room in their household
for another fur baby we have a darling black and tan female Chi up for
adoption through Honoranimalrescue.org.  She is 13 months old and came to us
pregnant from a backyard breeder.  She had her babies 2 1/2 months ago and
is now up for adoption.  She had AKC papers and is spayed, microchipped,
vaccinated and ready to go.  We are hoping to find her a home with other fur
kids that she can play with. http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/22515616.  I
really want her myself but we are limited to 2 dogs when we fly back and
forth to MI.

Sue



<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>

Reply via email to