Hi Peggy,
I think the numbers may have shifted a bit...CA is the state with the highest
number of Pitt bulls in shelters by far!! They fill our shelters...both no kill
and kill shelters!! Most counties here now have mandatory spay and neuter laws
in place concerning Pitts...which isn't even making a dent. It's pretty darn
sad as they are a fabulous breed...just stupid people!!!

Romping in the Dog Park!
Deanna and the Dog Park Gang!

The LITTLES:
Mouse-chi 11-13-2004
Madison-yorkie 11-20-2010
Myrtle-chi 4-23-2010

The MIDDLES:
Nugget- poodle 8-24-2004
Bella-Pom 1-15-2007
Mabel-Boston 7-14-2010

The BIGGUNS
Logan-GSD 11-24-2011
Caleb-rott/chow/pitt mix 6-17-2006-RIP 2-22-2012
Maxine-Pitt 6-3-2008
Toby-ESS 12-12-2006

Stella and Stanley ( winged dog park members)
And of course....the CAT (Miles)

LIFE WITHOUT A DOG IS LIKE DANCING WITHOUT MUSIC. YOU CAN DO IT, BUT WHO WOULD
WANT TO?? ...and I like all kinds of music!!