Happiest of birthdays sweet JaneJane...you are just beautiful!!!

Romping in the Dog Park!
Deanna and the Dog Park Gang!

The LITTLES:
Mouse-chi 11-13-2004
Madison-yorkie 11-20-2010
Myrtle-chi 4-23-2010

The MIDDLES:
Nugget- poodle 8-24-2004
Bella-Pom 1-15-2007
Mabel-Boston 7-14-2010

The BIGGUNS
Logan-GSD 11-24-2011
Caleb-rott/chow/pitt mix 6-17-2006-RIP 2-22-2012
Maxine-Pitt 6-3-2008
Toby-ESS 12-12-2006

Stella and Stanley ( winged dog park members)
And of course....the CAT (Miles)

LIFE WITHOUT A DOG IS LIKE DANCING WITHOUT MUSIC. YOU CAN DO IT, BUT WHO WOULD
WANT TO?? ...and I like all kinds of music!!