Wow I am very jealous!!! I would love to have that kind of supply.  My guys eat
8 pounds a day, so I have to really look hard to keep my prices good. My guys
get mainly get chicken (that's most of their bone) turkey I get it mega cheap,
beef, pork, And deer...and sometimes elk.

Rebecca Bate

Sent from my iPad