<*>[Attachment(s) from Rebecca included below]

We brought Diego home yesterday. Very scary!  He is doing fairly well. He's in
a soft cast, Pain is totally managed.
 When we picked him up he was very very grumpy towards people. But when I got
ahold of him he cried everytime I spoke to him and buried his head under my
hand!

The only issue we are having is his poor little penis. It hangs out a bit
anyways and is rubbing the cast. Plus he can't clean himself. Last night it was
bleeding 8( so I took baby wipes and cleaned it and am keeping Neosporin on it.
Today it's looking better.

I also used the wipes to clean his fur and body. He smells very very fresh now
8)

<*>Attachment(s) from Rebecca:

<*> 1 of 1 Photo(s)
  <*> photo.JPG