I use human baby shampoo

Because of the cooler climate here in the UK, I will only shampoo once in the
autumn and again in the spring, but more often through he summer months.

In the meantime, I just wipe them down with wet wipes specially for dogs, made
by Bob Martin.

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "annmarshall4429" <annmarshall4429@...>