From: Judy Moon
Date: 6/18/2012 11:15:49 AM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] Hello from a new member

Darlene,  Watch out, they are addictive!  I started with one and now  have 8
  Maybe they will be cheaper by the dozen.  Once my house and yard are
finished I may well try for a dozen.  Right now repairs and updates are
sucking up the money like in the move “The money pit”.

Judy Moon
christian_feline_lovers-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
friends_and_family_of_judy_moon-subscr...@yahoogroups.com