Hi there

I have a 10 month old chi, and one of 5 months. My ten month old has grown out
of it, now he seems to have stopped teething.
My 5 month old tries to chew me a lot of the time, so I usually carry something
she can chew, so each time she tries to bite/chew, I stick it in her mouth.

I hope you find this helpful!
Jules xx