I don't think you are being overprotective. I would have blood work done first
and If that comes back good I would have er teeth done and when she recuperates
from the denal I would spay her. Ther is a lot of bacteria in the mouth. I am
oneo thosepeople who has to take antibiotics prior to just having my teeth
cleaned.

Mary Overton 816-457-0597