think God in all the pets I've had since I was a kid ............
There has been no cancer.
I have had to name a few.........
Brown/white  Bull Dog named named Charlie(mom bought him for my dad whos name
was Charles)..........used him as a pillow as a toddler and held onto him when
I was learning to walk mom said.
Red Mini-Doxie named Leaf-Leaf (when she was only 6-7 weeks old when she went
outside she would play in the leaves)............she was my childhood
companion. She loved to ride in a wagon. I hooked the wagon to my bike and took
her almost everywhere with me.
Mini Apricot Poodle named Mahalo (my She was a gift so the name...Thank
you.Hawaian)........she was so spoiled. She loved her clothes. I made all of
them. She had prissy summer dresses, with sun bonnets.
PJ's for summer/winter. Jackets of Down(bought old down jackets at goodwill to
cut up), Sweaters with sock hats, rain coats with matching hoodies, and etc.
She was so picky that when it was time to dress her i had to lay the close of
the day out and she would look at them, when she founld the one she wanted to
wear she would put a paw on it. If i tried to put something on her she had not
picked out she would fitght me all the way till i gave up and let her pick.

2 Black/tan Dobies,,,Cameo & Madchen I bought Cameo(for mom that lived with
me) from Flashburn Kennels(at the time his dogs were winning all the shows)
Cameo was 16mo old she was being sold because she had a drop ear after her ear
cut. The deal was i got her for $500 and then they could bread her and get 3
pick of litter. I talked to my vet(also took care of all the horses at the
ranch) he wrote a letter to the breeder and said that because of being kicked
by a horse(which didn't happen) and told them that because her injury she could
not withstand a pregnancy & he would send
x-rays if they wanted to see them. So i got out of having to breed her. She was
trained to run the ranch......The vet showed us how to massage her ear to help
it get stronger, after just 3-4 months i was standing without ever drooping
again.She always slept with mom.
 Madchen I got at the same kennel/breeders. She was 6 weeks old......what a
little love that grew out of lap dog size very fast but she didn't know it. She
was trained like Camoe to have the run of the ranch.Both of the Dobies walked
my daughter to the end of the driveway to catch the bus...........a 5 year old
at the end of the drive way was not a worry with them on guard(but i watched
from the living room till she got on the bus) Madchen had to sleep with her
head on the pillow next to me in bed.
 There have been 3 cats in that group also.......

CHARLENE....Oklahoma
Strangers Are Friends...Not Yet Met
To See GOD's Wonders... Travel

From: Raven
>I know that many of us have had to deal with cancer in our pets. I
>have lost too many dogs to this cancer.
>
>10 Things I Tell People Who Just Learned Their Dog Has Cancer -
>
>http://tinyurl.com/9av3lrw
>
>Raven

Gray Grate Dane names Duke. When I had the ranch/boarding stables. One of my
boarders trained & raised Pet/Guard dogs. Duke developed a very bad heart, and
was going to be put down. Noway........I had him brought to to me so he could
live out his life on the ranch. He had free freedom of the whole ranch.
With proper medication he lasted with me for about 4 years. He sure was a
handful finding a place to sleep with me in bed. He was so well trained. I had
to learn some German.........his guard commands were in German, the others in
English. He was an addition to the Dobie group but i had to keep an eye on him
because i didn't want him running full out with them.......so now i had 3 dogs
sleeping with me......had to buy a king-size bed.
At the ranch i had 3 full size standing stallions, 2 Appaloosas and one
Quarter. Then my little love Flash which was used as a breeding stallion
also.............just under 3' tall. he was a dapple gray and a registered
trotter. I took him to races and loved it, We were always in the
money.....usually in 1st place, He never broke his trot even when turned out in
the big arena.
Now I have my 5 chihuahuas.......