Unfortunately with the way the court system is today that might take years and
years to even see the light of a courtroom.  It would be harder on him if he
was fined by animal control or something. Legal system is not always the answer

From: Mommabear7772004
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 8:23 AM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] RE: dog bites

Yes I agree .  For him to stand there and
Do nothing is unacceptable !  I would sue
Him for your medic costs and trauma !

Sheryl

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 29, 2012, at 11:50 PM, "Bonita" <bichonmom1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

  You can Sue him for your suffering and your medical bills.or at least make
his home owners insurance pay..his policy premiums can increase for keeping
dangerous dogs too.please do..this is why I never walk my dogs outside..too
many idiots like this guy..only money out of his pocket will make a
difference..its a shame they didint cease his dogs and have them put
down...what you had to go threw noone should.....I wish you a speedy
recovery...and hope your little one is not tramitized....your quick thinking
saved you both...BoniW