From: Charlene <silk_mistress1...@yahoo.com>
To: Chihuahuas <Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 10, 2012 4:52 am
Subject: Re: Fw: [Chihuahuas] My pack has grown [5 Attachments]  Gloria

I want  a bulldog so bad but if i got another dog my DH wuld kikk me..........
already have 5 chihuahuas!
Those are wonderful babies.........

CHARLENE....Oklahoma
Strangers Are Friends...Not Yet Met
To See GOD's Wonders... Travel

From: Peggy & The Girls

Well that didn't work either!  Try this

Peggy

I rarely post but I do read every single email sent to the groups.  At one
point, I had over 6500 emails.  I got through them all, I'm proud to say.  I
started out with six dogs; three Chihuahuas and three mini dachshunds.  Then in
June, I adopted an English Bulldog puppy.  Her name is Lucy (she has a brindle
mark over her left eye shaped like a heart).  I thought heart = I Love Lucy
(one of my favorite shows growing up) and so it was a done deal  Then in late
August, I was notified by a friend that a neighbor of his moved and left their
dapple dachshund in their backyard.  They, >>>CROPPED>>>