Even if half of those statistics were true, I still wouldn't trust anything
from China, which is why I gave up eating Chinese Food, to say the least
about dog products. Shame too, because I love their food. I had worked for a
chinese man once who had previously owned a chinese take out. All of the
ingredients that they use to cook their foods, including the meats (which
are frozen) are imported to the USA. So knowing that as a personal fact,
plus the fact that they still harvest dog food farms, there is no way I will
eat their food, nor support them in any way. And honestly after hearing all
the talk about china's products and all the problems they have caused here
for years, it amazes me that people still trust them enough to eat from
their restaurants and take out stores, yet don't trust them for there dog
products.

BTW, you should never use any types of plastics products from china,
especially for food storage, which you commonly find in the dollar stores.
They are laced with harmful chemicals.

Our government is just as much to blame because they don't regulate a lot of
things that are imported here the way they use to. And I don't believe the
FDA when it says that it can't find the exact reason why these treats are
killing our dogs. The dog food business is a trillion dollar business, and I
wouldn't be surprised if the FDA gets kickbacks some how.

If the chinese want to kill their own people that's their business......just
don't bring it here!

Peggy & The Girls