The master bathroom now belongs to him. LOL His bed, toys, chew things, water
and food at appropriate times. There is enough room there for the piddle pad.
He uses it most times, although he misses with poo sometimes. he will be
confined there when we are not watching him until he's consistently using the
pad, then we will let him have free run in our bedroom, once he's consistently
using the piddle pad in the bathroom while having run of the bedroom we will
graduate him to the rest of the house. I just have a feeling that having a
piddle pad in the living room, at the other end of the house is a good idea.

Laura