where are they? and also i am wondering why my chi would be throwing up yellow
liquid?

________________________________
 From: Joan Croft <joan_cr...@hotmail.com>
To: all_chihuah...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 1:07 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Two Chihuahua Girls Who Need to Be Adopted [3 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Joan Croft included below]
I posted a couple of weeks ago about a friend who needs to find homes for her
Mom’s Chihuahuas.  Originally there were four, and two are going to be taken by
one of her Mom’s niece or nephew.
These two girls are available if anyone on this group lives near to get one or
would be willing to come to TwentyNine Palms or Las Vegas.Would like to have a
home by the 15th.  It would be nice if they were kept together.

Here's one picture of Kika (about 4 years), and two of  Nikki (about 9 years).
The girls are in 29 Palms, CA.  The people who don't want to travel far to see
them or get them would be from Twentynine Palms, Yucca Valley, Joshua Tree,
Palms Springs, Morongo Valley, Rancho Mirage, San Bernardino, etc. CA.  Kika is
a deer type chihuahua, and bit of a girly girl and very loving.  Nikki is
extremely friendly, and loves all people and children.  Very laid back.  She is
an applehead.  Both are healthy, up to date on shots, and spayed.  They are not
completely housebroken, but are used to going out whenever they want to go to
the bathroom.  When they do go in the house, they go on a pad.

I am also going to print the pics and email and take it to the Vet’s office…Dr.
Bullard’s vet tech may want one…maybe both.  However, you folks see them first!

Joan