Thanks for your response.  I really appreciate the input.  I am new to
chihuahuas and am trying to learn as much as I can as quickly as I can.  BTW,
these 2 puppies stole my heart immediately.

Royal Canin is the food recommended by the breeder and I am currently using the
Royal Canin Puppy Chihuahua food.  They love it and eat it in a mili-second.
They are now @ 17 weeks old.  Yesterday, they discovered upstairs and the cat
food. They look a bit heavier today.  My husband now knows not to leave the
door open to the room that contains the cat food so that this delicacy will not
be available again.  Debbie