Subject: [Chihuahuas] My Sophie
From: leiandrai <leiand...@yahoo.com>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
CC:

Hello everyone, I am new to this group as well as to being the owner of a
Chihuahua named Sophie. I picked her up at my vet's office when I took one of
our other dogs in. Sophie is a rescue dog, being used to breed. She has live
her almost 7 years in a cage popping out little puppies. No love at all. The
vet tech said she has been Sophie for several months while she has looked for
someone to take and love her. The tech has 8 dogs of her own and this little
one needs alot of affection. We took her for a week and I fell in love with her
immediately. She did/does have problems associating with other dogs. She will
snarl and attack the dogs , especially when they are feeding. We have come up
with ways to avoid most of the fighting, and she is 90% better than what she
was when we adopted her. We have three other dogs, two are mixed border collies
and then Lucy, who is a mix chihuahua/daschund and the best little thing. Most
of time the two little ones get along, and i t is getting better all the time.
Anyway, that is us, looking forward to what everyone has to say about their own
little dogs...btw..we also have 8 cats..one big family...LOL