It sounds like the dog has allergies which has nothing to do with neutering .
Allergies to fleas can look like that and also allergies to the corn in the
food can look like that . Some dogs even have environmental allergies .  Try
putting him on a flea preventative like
Frontline . If that does not help over
a few months , then try a new food for him .  One that has chicken as the 1st
and main ingredient on the label and
NO corn .  Really it just may help .

Sheryl

Sent from my iPhone