From: Joan
Date: 5/14/2013 4:02:50 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Fwd: [flminpinrescue] Do we have anyone in Las
Vegas

Just want to let you all know, that I have been in contact with daughter of
the lady whose boyfriend's son passed away yesterday.
She called me back after her mother called her from the shelter. The dog was
on a 24-hour wait for the OWNER (or in this case the father of the owner) to
change his mind and pick him up before he was up for adoption. The mother
(and maybe her boyfriend) were at the shelter paying for all of his shots
that he has to have before being released to her. But, she still needs a
home for him.
I have called Animal Super friends to let him know that it isn't a matter of
time right now. I will call Dottie and give her the information for Animal
Super Friends so that she can talk with them and give them whatever
information that they need. The dog was taken to the shelter less than four
hours after the owner died because it kept pacing back and forth...well he
just lost his best friend!
Thank you for posting this and hopefully Wesley will go to a foster home and
then eventually adopted out to a furever home.

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, GinbarMinPins <GinbarMinPins@...> wrote:

> Please forward to anyone who might help
>

> Robin, the Dobe Axel CGC, TT, the German Pin Ranger CGC, TT, the
Chihuahuas Alice CGC and Monte, the MinPins HoneyB, Brutus, and IMPS fosterÂ
 Jordan
> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
    www.minpinrescue.org
> Â Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â Â

old son was found dead this a.m. and next to him was his little chi. Â THe
father took the do to the pound because he couldn't stand seeing the dog as
it reminded him of his son. Â  Vicki is in Naples and we're looking for
someone who who will pull. Â I am trying to figure out if Vicki will take
the little chi. Â Apparently they have until 2 p.m. las vegas time to
retrieve him. Â Can anyone assist. Â I will email vicki's number to you. Â

> She gave nande such a great home and she was considered 'unadoptable' that
I thought I would try to help if I could. Â The chi is older, maybe 10. Â

> animal shelter 655 N. Mojave Rd las vegas NV 89101 702-384-3333 ext 112.
Wesley, white with a few tan spots. ID is A715772 Surrendered by neil marvin
on 5/13. They have until 5/14 @2pm las vegas time to retreive him should her
heartless boyfriend change his mind. Do you know someone that can pull him
and foster? Â