Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: intro/Potty Training
From: tigercountry777 <tigercountry...@yahoo.com>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
CC:

HI All,

I lost internet connection for a little bit. I am back though but now have one
computer for 3 people for now.

I have a 4 month old chi, She is basically just learning house training now.
She was brought
up with going on the rug until I got her. She is learning that she needs to go
outside, but still without knowledge will go on the rug. She refuses to go on
Linolium (Where it would be easy cleanup). Come this winter though we have snow
where we live and our small area where she can go outside gets soaked with mud
and standing water.

Any suggestions here. We have tried getting her to go in the bathroom or
kitchen where it is ok and easy cleanup, but she refuses! We have tried even
laying down paper and training pads for the carpet to try to protect them. But
then she refuses to go on them, and will just find a new spot.

HELP!