Subject: [Chihuahuas] Just sent pictures
From: jelikocats <jelikoc...@aol.com>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
CC:

Hopefully I did it right and uploaded a few pictures with announcements to the
group. I have her about 10 days now (Piper Honey Crisp).

She's so amazing. she's a total snuggle bug and so friendly. I am definitely
going to work with her and train her as an AAT pet. I'm really big into that.
Its what I am going to specialize in as a Social Worker.

She's about 13.5 weeks old now. Piper is just a bouncy tiny clown.

i'm still getting used to having a dog. such as my cats wont eat everything.
She's always into everything trying to eat it. IE crackers, cookies, chips,
veggies, shrimp etc.

Also do any of your Chi's have bag dreams. I've noticed that sometimes she is
in a dead sleep and suddenly she'll twitch and half bark or whine. Is a big dog
chasing her LOL. Do dogs have nightmares. Is this normal or should I wake her
when it happens.

JD
and Piper