Subject: [Chihuahuas] Newbie
From: Nancy Wetherbee <nancy.wether...@yahoo.com>
To: "Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com" <Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
CC:

Hi everyone.  I have a male Chihuahua and I am still trying to decide if I will
be keeping him.  He is a rescued little guy I found and has a damaged ear and
is so very tiny.  I took him to the vet, he is on antibiotics and the vet
agreed with me that he looks much younger than I was told he was.  I will make
sure he is healed and doing well before I re-home him, that is if I don't fall
totally in love with him first.  He is a little, less than one pound, bundle of
love.  He is black with bright eyes and the cutest little nose.  His chest is
white and his paws are white.  I have named him Cody.  He adores his toys, yes
I bought a toy box full of toys for him.  He has to stay away from any other
dogs as he is too small to start his shots according to my vet.
I have a 3 year old Yorkie that just can't seem to accept him as yet.  I know
she will after she realizes just what he is and starts playing with him.  I
will keep you posted on what my decisions are regarding him.  He is a very good
puppy and I hope he learns potty training as quickly as my Yorkie did.  He uses
a cloth piddle pad and will go to the pad in his penned in area and not use the
floor so I have high hopes for him.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I
would love some hints and suggestions.