Perhaps, but he out grew it and turned out to be a very good dog.

Peggy

-------Original Message-------

From: Alice
Date: 7/19/2013 7:51:47 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Fwd: Another Dog Hall of Shame

Sounds like the do was bored.  Some dogs need more attention then one has
time for.  I had a year old German Shepard mix once.  What a terror.
Started chewing away at my new wood picket fence while I was at work. She
was kept in my backyard.  She also chewed the wood door frame to the door
into my garage.  I had to give her to friends of mine that had kids.  Worked
out great.

\
  \   /\                Alice
  (   )    whiterabbi...@gmail.com