Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: My Piper is a mix
From: Joan <joan_cr...@hotmail.com>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
CC:

I got my Desi Lou from a local 'breeder' and I was told he was going to be a
lot smaller than he is. He has a longer snout and his head tilts a little
downward. He has a very long narrow back but very tall thin back legs...his
front feet look like doxie at the ankles. My vet says he is all chi...but he is
not yet 4 and having spine problems so I have him on Phycox now.
I don't know how to post pics from a web post, and if I had more time, I would
find out.
It isn't really important how they morph as they grow, and the most important
thing is that they are the sweetest little things and all of our love is
returned a hundred fold from our chis.