I know this is a long shot since there are so many chis in the CA shelters,
but am hoping someone can save this one, or forward to rescues there.

They have her listed as a pom mix. She looks like a LH tri-colored chi to me
 maybe a chi-pom?  I was told by someone else that she is only 7 pounds and
18-24 months old.  Lilly has $125 pledged but needs more, puller, rescue,
transport ASAP!!

This is a high kill shelter and she was due for Euth this AM, because her
time is up, and shelter is over filled again. They extended her stay until
tomorrow AM because of the pledge,  so  Please hurry and forward this to all
that you know! Or Go and Adopt Her!!

PLEASE CALL SHELTER by 9:00 am Thursday at: 760 240-7000 Ext, 7555, then
press #3. Ask for CJ or Andrea, maybe they can provide puller.
Email Apple Valley Animal Services

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/CA915.html

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/26732838?mtf=1