http://www.kvsupply.com/ivomec-1--solution-50-ml
Make sure you get the correct strength. My friends who buy their own but have
lots left over near the expiration date donate the bottle to a large breed
rescue. It lasts around 3 yrs and many vets sell it for $60+ .. 3 of the diff
vets I use do. Walmart and Walgreens sell diabetic syringes OTC or KV sells
them. You do need a needle. I leave the needle in the stopper and remove the
syringe with the dose. Keep in a cabinet in the dark. I just put the cap over
the needle end to keep dust out. Don't give Ivomec or Heartgard with
comfortis..give a week or 10 days apart. Ivomec used as mange remedy...ie:
heavy dose can cause side effects but safe for normal use. I give apart to be
extra safe ;)

Robin, Dobe Axel CGC, TT, German Pin Ranger CGC, TT, Chihuahuas Alice CGC and
Monte CGC, foster Blue and MinPins HoneyB, and Brutus

                                         www.minpinrescue.org

                                      www.chi-rescue.com

               Http://chihuahua.rescueme.org/florida