I think I taught Piper the SIT command. She does it 3 out of 5 times now really
fast and the other two times she's too happy wiggling her butt to sit, LOL

 But we are well on our way to basic command training. She usually comes when I
call 4 out of 5 times. And drops what she has 4/5 times when she is chewing
something she shouldn't.

Not sure if I mentioned it, but I am hoping to train Piper as an AAT dog
(animal assisted therapy dog).  I'm a social worker and I want to use her at
work in the nursing home to help treat patients.
Of course there is a long way to go. She has to be between 7-8 months for
training and certification by any AAT certified training group.

Right now I'm happy she's learned SIT.

JD