From: Robin Gordils
Date: 8/7/2013 7:26:13 PM
To: Peggy & The Girls
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Superfecundation - Wikipedia, the free
encyclopedia

Most BYB keep several females and 2 or more males and since they are usually
kept loose in the backyard both or all the male breed every bitch. We had a
MinPin and Chi BYB in Bradenton I knew for 30 yrs. I rescued several of her
AKC registered dogs. Naturally she occasionally had ChiPins too.

Robin, Dobe Axel CGC, TT, German Pin Ranger CGC, TT, Chihuahuas Alice CGC ,
Monte CGC, foster Blue and MinPins HoneyB and Brutus

Www.minpinrescue.org
Www.chi-rescue.com
Http://chihuahua.rescueme.org/Florida

Peggy & The Girls <phr...@optimum.net> wrote:

Okay, I concede about different fathers from the same pregnancy and I am
still reading.  I never really did any more research on it before on the
internet, other then what I had read in old books,  but with DNA testing and
artificial insemination through the years, I guess they have been able to
prove other wise. This is so interesting.

Makes me wonder about all those tiny stray pregnant chis and their pups.
Also, it can answer why so many chis from BYBs and PMs look so different and
many look like they are a mix, and yet people swear that they where shown a
male chi father and a female chi mother by the breeder, when it is possible
she could have also mated with another male during the same cycle.
Fascinating!

Peggy