Funny thing, isn't it...JJ has always fetched (from time time we got him at
five months...Layla will fetch and "sometimes" drop...but usually she'll
run after something and then guard it...think that is a sign of
possessiveness (she is with her toys and other things too)..working on
getting her out of that, but it's taking some time...good for your little
pup!

Linda, Layla and JJ

"You cannot create your future by focusing on the past"