From: solesurviv...@gmail.com
Date: 8/8/2013 2:41:58 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Natural Dog Chew

Peggy, I just bought bully stick on Amazon. Quiz (my Chi pup) just loves it!
The one I got doesn't have a smell to it (that I can tell) but Quiz
evidently can smell it. When I told my husband it was a dehydrated bull
penis the look on his face was priceless lol!
That alone was worth the $5 it cost :-D
Mitzi
Oklahoma