Just one thing I  didn't need  a little half Chihuahua  dumped off here at my
house. she is grown  and I think she had puppies. she's very friendly and sweet
and loving  but I  can't keep her.  my 80 year old widowed mom lives here too
she owns this house and won't let me have  more than one dog  so what do I
do???  I  have grown really attached to her, it was one week today I went
outside and there she was in the yard tail wagging  and my neutered male Cody
wanted to get to know her. my mom is really putting pressure on me  to get rid
of her ASAP.  I'm afraid  if I  don't find  her a home or a shelter  my mom
will try to get me to take her off somewhere else  and if I don't  do it she'll
get one of my sisters to come  and take her off and dump her else where.  so
I'm in a real dilemma. here is a picture of the  dog. I sort of started calling
her "Daisy Mae"  Rob.