I had a Himalayan cat do that too .  But he peed on anything soft of Mine . Lol
I learned to keep everything put away .
He never did quit doing it but lived w me to a ripe old age .  The things we go
thru for our animal babies !  Not sure if its just me or Himalayans in general ,
but every one I've ever had has been a little odd .  : )

Sheryl

Sent from my iPhone