Subject: Fwd: Little Baby Mako needs a Rescue
From: nigl...@aol.com
To: ginbarminp...@aol.com
CC:

From: tyo...@co.pinellas.fl.us
Sent: 8/26/2013 3:07:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Little Baby Mako needs a Rescue

Hi Rescue partners,

The following animals are not suitable for our adoption program and need to be
rescued.  Animals can be rescued on a first come, first served basis for a
small fee of $15.00.  The animals are fully vetted which includes spayed or
neutered, microchip,  heartworm test, revolution, distemper vaccine, rabies
vaccine with license and dewormer.  For questions about health and/or
behavioral status of a particular animal, please contact the medical team at
animalsservicesmedt...@pinellascounty.org or (727) 582-2633.  For questions
regarding whether an animal is still available, please contact (727) 582-2600.
Thank you for your partnership to support the homeless animals of Pinellas
County.

Some dogs like to eat.  Little 10 month old “Mako” is named right because he
has food aggression.  Right now he weighs just under 5lbs and was found as a
stray wandering around in St Petersburg.  There are no health issues noted for
this little land shark named “Mako.”  He needs a rescue to work with him.

Serial #305364

Breed Chihuahua X

Sex  male neutered on 8/22/13

Age  10 mos

Weight  4.5

Health issues none

Behavior issues  Food aggression/ resource guarding

Ready Date 8/23/13

We are now promoting rescues on Petfinder by showing these and other available
rescue animals to the public.  The public is asked to contact rescues if they
are interested in adopting.

To view other animals in our adoption area which are also available to be
pulled:

http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?N=32&Ne=2&Ns=identifier_numsort|1&Ntk=shelter_id|record_type|status&Ntt=FL367|pet|A&distance=0&location=largo+fl&sort=identifier+DESC

Not yet an approved rescue?  Our process is simple.

Complete the rescue application

More information is here:
http://www.pinellascounty.org/animalservices/rescue-partners.htm

Tyson Youts

ARF Coordinator – Adoptions, Rescues and Fosters

Pinellas County Animal Services
12450 Ulmerton Rd, Largo, FL 33774
Phone 582-2600
tyo...@pinellascounty.org

Follow Pinellas County:
<image005.gif><image006.gif><image007.gif><image008.gif>
www.pinellascounty.org
Subscribe to county updates and news

All government correspondence is subject to the public records law.

=