From: mercifulf...@ymail.com
Date: 8/27/2013 3:29:33 AM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Ca. Upland, Good Sam needs help with pregnant chi who
was probably dumped

CONTACT PERSONa:  Alexis Banuelos <lexinbanue...@gmail.com>

I received your contact information through Dawn Albert and I am emailing
you for help with a possible rescue. \

My friend Pamela Flores contacted me a few days ago after finding a stray
dog in the city of Upland by her home. She attempted to find the owners but
with no luck she proceeded to take the dog to the Upland Humane Society at
which time they let her know that the dog was expecting puppies.

The shelter staff let Pamela know that they would abort the puppies
immediately and that the dog herself would only have a few days time that
would be allotted to her to be adopted, if she was not adopted within 4 days
time she would have been euthanized.

Pamela then decided to take her home and see what other options she could
find and that's when she called me. We've spent days calling different
veterinarian offices and shelters and no one is willing to help. After
speaking to Dawn I'm hoping that one of you know of a place where she can be
taken care. If you have any information that could help with this situation
feel free to email myself (sic) or Pamela (I cc'ed her on this email) or to
just call me directly whichever is easiest. Thank you in advance for your
help with the matter we appreciate it greatly.