Robert, Cody has blossomed into a great looking little dog.

Gloria

In a message dated 10/3/2013 10:43:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
rss71...@yahoo.com writes:

[_Attachment(s)_ (mip://0c7b19a0/default.html#TopText)  from r.scott
included below]

I haven't taken any pictures of  Cody Lee in a while   [I named him after a
friend Cody and his  late grandmother Lee  who was a friend of my parents
or our whole family  really   she passed away 5 years ago.   I took him out
for  a walk  down the road  today like I  do everyday if weather  permits.  I
took my camera.  Robert