I sent a bulletin the Chodosh email list a short while ago, addressed to mashgichim. I had asked that mashgichim please share with me any experiences they had where they uncovered unexpected Chodosh problems in items under their hashgocho. Unfortunately, I forgot to add to that note the email address where those responses should be directed. Unfortunately the system swallows up the answers sent by hitting the "Reply" buttont, I never got those. Please resend your replies, but address them specifically to the email address: yher...@yahoo.com.

Thank you
Yoseph Heman
Guide to Chodosh