I just sent out a copy of the Preseason Chodosh Bulletin that is being
mailed out by US mail to all subscribers who have paid for the printed
literature. I forgot to make clear that the renewal instructions are only
relevant to those who wish to keep getting the printed versions of the
Guide and bulletins mailed to their homes.

The email version of these items will continue BE"H to be available free of
charge as in the past. Those who do not want printed literature need not
renew in any way. The  parts of the Bulletin not dealing with renewal of
the subscription may be of interest to all.

Yoseph Herman