Status: Unconfirmed
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Bug Pri-2 OS-All Area-Misc

New issue 9507 by jamuraa: build script for dependencies doesn't install  
some packages
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=9507

In build/install-build-deps.sh there is defined a list of packages needed
for compiling chromium:
# Packages need for development
dev_list="subversion pkg-config python perl g++ g++-multilib bison flex  
gperf
           libnss3-dev libglib2.0-dev libgtk2.0-dev libnspr4-dev  
libsqlite3-dev
           wdiff lighttpd php5-cgi msttcorefonts sun-java6-fonts"

However, this list is never again used in the script, I believe that the
script should install these packages.

I think the following change might fix the issue, but I have not tested it
thoroughly:
  --- install-build-deps.sh       (revision 12762)
+++ install-build-deps.sh       (working copy)
@@ -102,7 +102,7 @@
  echo "Finding missing packages..."
  new_list="$(yes n |
              sudo apt-get install --reinstall \
-                         ${pkg_list} ${lib_list} ${dbg_list} \
+                         ${pkg_list} ${lib_list} ${dbg_list} ${dev_list} \
                           $([ "$(uname -m)" = x86_64 ] && echo ${cmp_list})  
\
                           2>/dev/null |
              sed -e 's/^  //;t;d')"


--
You received this message because you are listed in the owner
or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue.
You may adjust your issue notification preferences at:
http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Automated mail from issue updates at http://crbug.com/
Subscription options: http://groups.google.com/group/chromium-bugs
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to