Same requirement here. Need to automate web app testing for chrome. Is
there an Automation API? Will the Automation API be common for all
WebKit based browsers?

How does Google test webpages in chrome! On page 9 of Chrome Comic
Book ( http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/ ), there is a mention
of ChromeBot. Is it comprehensive? is there an open source project for
this?

Sai also has posted similar requirement for Automation API at
http://groups.google.com/group/chromium-dev/browse_thread/thread/b2bc251973bc15d2/ed19ecf21e4823ed?#ed19ecf21e4823ed

Thanks,
pow