Heya,

I just wanted to know in what way it complicates things for
translators?

I maybe forgot to expressively mention that at this moment the
translation is stored in the .XML based format which is converted to
windows headers. We could also update the tool that does that to
output these text files as well - or to output compiler constants....
The translators edit the same files they have to edit with the current
solution and you only need an additional line in the makefile to
output these localization files.
-> Translators need no additional work
-> Coders only need to incorporate it into Chrome