Tying this in with bookmarks seems strange to me.
"form entries organized by the name of the field specified in html get
stored in the web database." - this sounds scary. What is the web database?
Do you mean the "Web Data" SQLite database under the profile? Saying "the
web database" makes it sound like we're sending all your data to Google

Also, under the "security/privacy" considerations section:

It sounds like you want to have form autofill, but not actually fill stuff
in until the user hits "submit". While nice in theory, I'm not sure how you
exactly get this to work without causing unintended consequences. E.g. there
may well be some forms that try to do validation before you hit "submit",
e.g. submit button is disabled until some javascript runs to make sure that
some field is of a proper form - the user will be entirely confused because
it will appear to them that the field is properly filled out. I don't think
any of this really applies until you start filling out the entire form,
rather than just completing the field the user is typing... in that scenario
though, I think it would be better to ask the user if they want the form
filled in, and then just fill it in.

-Ian