- Is the plan to mmap the data file directly?  Avoids copies, but
means we should (a) null terminate the string resources (maybe the rc
format does this already) and (b) sort the resource entries by
resource id for faster lookup.

- We should make explicit the byte order for the int32s.  We can't
support non-x86 anyway because of v8 but it'd nice if it would at
least error out during the build on big-endian platforms.

- Do we care about compression?  (Trading off disk accesses for CPU
and memory.)  Why not a zip file?