Hello,
  As you all know, our tests are really flaky and are causing the tree to be
red too often.

  I took a quick look at the test logs and compiled the stats about all the
flakyness.

UI TESTS:

In the last 7 days, 188 ui tests failed. 47 of them failed more than 30
times.

The biggest offenders:

    122  BrowserTest.JavascriptAlertActivatesTab
     85  UnloadTest.CrossSiteInfiniteUnloadAsync
     82  ErrorPageTest.DNSError
     78  UnloadTest.CrossSiteInfiniteBeforeUnloadAsync
     52  BrowserTest.TabNavigationAccelerators
     35  ChromeMainTest.SecondLaunch
     35  AutomationProxyTest.GetTabCount
     34  PreferenceServiceTest.PreservedWindowPlacementIsLoaded
     34  AutomationProxyTest.GetBrowserWindow
     34  AutomationProxyTest.GetActiveTabIndex

I used to file bugs for all the flaky tests and disable them, but this
approach did not work.

We currently have 25 ui-tests that are disabled, and I don't think anyone is
trying to fix them

UNIT TESTS:

This one is getting more stable. Nothing to report, but we have 13 disabled
tests.

PERF TESTS:

The page cycler tests are often crashing. The offending code is in
WebCore::ConsoleMessage::operator==
which is a new function added a month ago. It's a bit late to start
reverting this code though (was part of a v8 change), and hard to replicate
on our dev machines (it never crashed in a debugger).

If someone has time, it would be great if you could help debugging, mainly
if you wrote any of these tests.

Thanks

Nicolas