Just so everyone's on the same page:

As far as I know we're as close to Windows font metrics as we're gonna
get.  Using the Windows render tree baselines we're only 0.4% behind
Windows.  Most of that delta is probably stuff that we have that's
really broken, and the font-related ones are likely stuff like italics
small-caps helvetica (I think I really did see that test).
The "WebKit Linux" builder on the buildbot is only running render tree tests.

However, many of our image expected outputs need to be regenerated,
because the font antialiasing is slightly different.
Tony set up a temporary pixel builder on his desktop, which Googlers
can access at go/chrome_linuxpixel ; hopefully that'll only be up
during the current period where we're trying to get the Linux pixel
tests matching the non-pixel Linux tests.  Currently we have 1554
failing.

So what we should be able to get done quickly is rebaseline only tests
where we're actually passing.
1) Find some tests that are failing on the linux pixel builder.
2) Run them locally.
3) Verify that they are actually passing by comparing against the
Windows baseline.  Please be very careful!  Many tests matter down to
the pixel.
4) Rebaseline passing tests by running them with --new-baseline ; mark
tests that are failing in the pixel world by adding to tests_fixable
(and be sure to comment as to what the problem is).

Adam wrote a nifty fuzzy image differ that can highlight "meaningful"
diffs between images.  It's in third_party/fuzzymatch and maybe he can
comment on how he uses it.

SMO folks: any requests on how we can avoid collisions on this?  I
typically grab something from the middle (e.g. tables/mozilla/marvin)
and just hope I don't conflict.