Awesome!

Now that so much of our code is in the webkit tree, is there a
(public) wiki page describing the steps necessary to make changes to
anything within third_party/WebKit/WebCore? i.e, does everything have
to go upstream, are there any circumstances when forking is allowed on
a vendor branch, when should DEPS be rolled in this new world, etc?
Seems like things have changed so quickly over the last few months (in
a good way), it might be helpful to lay out the current state of
things for everyone to re-baseline their knowledge.

--
Mike Pinkerton
Mac Weenie