I started seeing a slew of:

98>glue.lib(autofill_form.obj) : fatal error LNK1318: Unexpected PDB
error; RPC (23) '(0x000006BA)'

26>...\xmemory(155) : error C2471: cannot update program database
'c:\b\slave\try-win32-2\build\src\chrome\debug\obj\plugin_tests\vc80.pdb'
26>...\xmemory(155) : error C2471: cannot update program database '??? '

and other neat errors like that on the try slaves. I don't know why
but it doesn't seem to happen on the continuous build slaves. Maybe
related to IB?

Maybe we'll need to revert and folks can enable it locally.