We've made a few changes the last few days to remove user level settings and
improve the Mac's performance on pixel dumps during the WebKit Layout
Tests.  One change that just went in is while the tests are running
TestShell will change your main display's Color Profile.  This is done so
the color correction from ColorSync won't cause false errors in the tests.
Depending on your main display's normal color profile, *you will see a color
change in your display while the tests are running* (laptop's tend to show a
big change, desktops are usually a small change).  The tests do their best
to reset things when they finish, but in cases were we don't properly revert
the setting, you can manually correct it by going to System Preferences ->
Displays -> Color and picking the "correct" profile.

TVL
ps-DumpRenderTree has to do the same type of color profile management.